Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend Fun...

We had a great weekend...
Saturday was my birthday and it was the perfect day...The only thing that would have made it better is if my whole family and Ben's was here to celebrate...
We spent the day putting together Walker's new play room. For those who have been to our house, we decided to make the dining room a play room. The last time we used the dining room was...well, I cannot even remember and so it will be much better used this way. I was in charge of ordering all the furniture and designing it all and Ben was in charge of putting all the furniture together. That is exactly what he did on Saturday. I do not want to post pictures just yet because the walls are completely bare...I have big ideas about the art work in the room, so once that is done, I will post pictures. I have to say, IT IS VERY CUTE!!!! So stay tuned for that...
Ben and I had date night. We had our wonderful babysitter come and we went out on the town...first stop was THE CLUB for dinner...it was delish and then we headed to see Black Swan. That was quite the movie. The popcorn was AWESOME...Yes, I did eat a full dinner and then get a small buttered popcorn. Who goes to the movies and does not get popcorn? Not this girl!
Today Ben had to work (yuck!) so Walker and I went to Michaels and Publix. When Ben got home, we did take a really nice walk.

A couple cute pics from this past week...






3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to se pics of the playroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walker is getting so big! And Happy Birthday to you! I agree... you HAVE to get popcorn at the movies. :)

    ReplyDelete